Finding a Car Accident Lawyer Baltimore MD Hit and Run Accident Victims Need
We are your resource for finding a car accident lawyer Baltimore MD victims have long relied on for help. We have an extensive network of experienced attorneys who work in a variety of legal areas, including hit and run accidents.
If you have have been involved in a hit and run accident, you may be physically, emotionally, and/or mentally damaged. Therefore, it may be important to seek out legal representation to pursue financial reimbursement for damages you incurred as a result of the accident. These may include:
- Medical bills and pain and suffering related to your injuries.
- Lost time from work as a result of your injuries. Even if you are able to work part time, you may be losing wages and possibly other benefits if you are working below a minimum number of hours.
- Inability to perform duties at home like walking the dog, cleaning the house and taking care of your family.
A good lawyer may be able to show the insurance company how each of one or more of theses kinds of damages directly relates to your accident and are therefore deserving of compensation.
Hit and Run Cases
Hit and run cases can be uniquely difficult for a variety of reasons, including:
- The hit and run driver did not turn themselves in and were not caught by the authorities. We can recommend a car accident lawyer Baltimore MD hit and run victims have worked with in the past to win a successful settlement or verdict. Not every attorney has the resources to investigate a hit and run accident to try to identify the driver. However, this kind of investigation may increase your access to compensation should the driver be located and properly identified as at-fault.
- The hit and run driver does not have auto insurance. A car accident lawyer Baltimore MD victims rely on should be familiar with alternate methods of seeking payment from uninsured motorists. They may be able to maximize your financial recovery, even if that driver is identified but determined not to maintain insurance.
- The hit and run driver does not have enough insurance. A good Baltimore personal injury lawyer should be familiar with making an strong underinsured motorist claim — this is when the at fault party’s insurance is insufficient to cover your losses.
We Can Help
Don’t try to do this alone. A skilled attorney may be able to help maximize your financial recovery following a hit and run accident. We can help you find a car accident lawyer Baltimore MD hit and run accident victims trust. Call or email us today to request a free case evaluation with a car accident lawyer Baltimore MD victims have successfully hired to help them in the past.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.